New 2022 Ram 3500 Tradesman Regular Cab
Aisin 6-Speed Automatic
Bright White Clearcoat
Stock # 22BR02048
Exterior Bright White Clearcoat
Interior Diesel Gray/Black
Engine Cummins 6.7L I6 Turbodiesel
Transmission Aisin 6-Speed Automatic
Location Diehl of Butler
Bright White Clearcoat 2022 Ram 3500 Tradesman 167.5 WB 4WD Aisin 6-Speed Automatic Cummins 6.7L I6 Turbodiesel
- Tires: LT235/80R17E BSW All-Season
- Center Hub
- Black Front Bumper w/2 Tow Hooks
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Black Door Handles
- Manual Side Mirrors w/Convex Spotter and Manual Folding
- Black Exterior Mirrors
- Trailer Tow Mirrors
- Fixed Rear Window
- Light Tinted Glass
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Auto On/Off Aero-Composite Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Cab Clearance Lights
- 40-20-40 Bench Folding Driver Seat w/4 Way Direction Control -inc: Manual Fore/Aft and Adjustable Headrest
- Driver Seat
- Manual Adjust 4-Way Driver Seat
- 40-20-40 Bench Folding Passenger Seat w/4 Way Direction Control -inc: Manual Fore/Aft and Adjustable Headrest
- Passenger Seat
- Manual Adjust 4-Way Front Passenger Seat
- Manual Tilt Steering Column
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Voltmeter, Oil Pressure, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Oil Temperature, Engine Hour Meter and Trip Odometer
- Proximity Key For Push Button Start Only
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Interior Trim -inc: Deluxe Sound Insulation, Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert and Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Urethane Gear Shifter Material
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Passenger Visor Vanity Mirror
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Full Vinyl/Rubber Floor Covering
- Global Telematics Box Module (TBM)
- Instrument Panel Bin, Dashboard Storage, Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Manual 1st Row Windows
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Systems Monitor
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Analog Appearance
- Temperature & Compass Gauge
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Aux Audio Input Jack, Radio Data System and External Memory Control
- 4 Speakers
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- GPS Antenna Input
- 4.10 Axle Ratio
- GVWR: 13,500 lbs
- 50 State Emissions
- Manual Transfer Case
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- 730CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 180 Amp Alternator
- 102 mph Maximum Speed
- Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
- Trailer Wiring Harness
- 7030# Maximum Payload
- HD Shock Absorbers
- Front Anti-Roll Bar and Rear HD Anti-Roll Bar
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Steering
- 52 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Multi-Link Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Solid Axle Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs
- Upfitter Switches
- Mechanical Limited Slip Differential
- Side Impact Beams
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
3 Years / 36,000 Miles
5 Years / 60,000 Miles
5 Years / 100,000 Miles
5 Years / 100,000 Miles
* Diehl Automotive utilizes a system that generates market value pricing automatically for new and pre-owned vehicles and may cause errors, inaccuracies, or omissions. Some aftermarket additions or accessories may not be displayed properly. For accuracy, please contact the dealer for real-time, accurate pricing. All vehicles are subject to prior sale and financing is subject to approved credit. Price may vary due to market value adjustments. All discounted internet prices are discounted from MSRP, and does not include any taxes, title, registration, or dealer doc fee charges, accessories, freight, or other dealer related fees and charges. Internet pricing may include all rebates and incentives such as Trade Assistance and may not be compatible with special manufacturer finance promotions. Chrysler Capital financing/leasing may be requested on select models for a portion of the rebates. Not everyone will qualify for all incentives. Internet sales prices are subject to change as well as rebates and incentives may vary based on your zip code. Additional rebates and incentives such as Military or College Graduate programs may apply to those who qualify. Prices are valid based on current FCA incentive programs time periods, which vary by model. See dealer for details. * MSRP is the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the vehicle. It does not include any taxes, fees or other charges. Pricing and availability may vary based on a variety of factors, including options, dealer, specials, fees, and financing qualifications. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details. Vehicles shown may have optional equipment at additional cost. * The estimated selling price that appears after calculating dealer offers is for informational purposes, only. You may not qualify for the offers, incentives, savings, or financing. Offers, incentives, savings, or financing are subject to expiration and other restrictions. See dealer for qualifications and complete details. * Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness. * In transit means that vehicles have been built, but have not yet arrived at your dealer. Images shown may not necessarily represent identical vehicles in transit to your dealership. See your dealer for actual price, payments and complete details.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 10.9% interest and 20% down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2022 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.
Factory Recalls 5
Recall: AIR BAGS:SIDE/WINDOW:CURTAIN
NHTSA Campaign ID: 21V925000
Manufacturer Report Date: 11-24-2021
Chrysler (FCA US, LLC) is recalling certain 2021-2022 Ram 2500, Ram 3500, and 2021 Ram 1500 Classic pickup trucks. The side air bag inflatable curtain (SABIC) assemblies may have been manufactured with the incorrect amount of compressed gas, which can result in an improper air bag deployment.
An air bag that deploys improperly can increase the risk of injury in a crash.
Dealers will replace the SABIC assemblies, free of charge. Owner notification letters were mailed January 17, 2022. Owners may contact FCA US, LLC customer service at 1-800-853-1403. FCA US, LLC's number for this recall is Y99.
Recall: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:WIRING:RELAYS/SOLENOIDS
NHTSA Campaign ID: 21V798000
Manufacturer Report Date: 10-14-2021
Chrysler (FCA US, LLC) is recalling certain 2021-2022 Ram 3500, 2500 pickup trucks, and Ram 3500, 4500, and 5500 cab chassis vehicles equipped with Cummins 6.7L Turbo Diesel engines. An electrical short in the relay may cause a vehicle fire with the ignition on or off.
A vehicle fire increases the risk of injury.
Dealers will inspect and, if needed, replace the Solid State Intake Heater Grid Relay ("Relay"); if FCA US Recall ID Y08 (NHTSA Recall ID 21V-163) is open, then insulating material will be applied to the Relay after inspection. Customers are advised to not park these vehicles inside of buildings or structures, or near other vehicles until the vehicle has the final repair completed. Owner notification letters were mailed November 10, 2021. Owners may contact FCA US, LLC customer service at 1-800-853-1403. FCA US, LLC's number for this recall is Y76.
Recall: ELECTRONIC STABILITY CONTROL | SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:ANTILOCK/TRACTION CONTROL/ELECTRONIC LIMITED SLIP:CONTROL UNIT/MODULE
NHTSA Campaign ID: 22V140000
Manufacturer Report Date: 03-10-2022
Chrysler (FCA US, LLC) is recalling certain 2019-2022 Ram 2500 and 2021-2022 Dodge Durango vehicles, and 2019-2022 3500 cab chassis with GVWR less than 10,000 lbs. The ABS control module software may prevent the electronic stability control (ESC) malfunction indicator light from illuminating during certain conditions. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard number 126, "Electronic Stability Control Systems."
An ESC malfunction indicator light that fails to illuminate during an electronic stability control problem can increase the risk of a crash.
Dealers will update the ABS control module software, free of charge. Owner notification letters were mailed March 29, 2022. Owners may contact FCA US, LLC customer service at 1-800-853-1403. FCA US, LLC's number for this recall is Z20.
Recall: BACK OVER PREVENTION:DISPLAY FUNCTION
NHTSA Campaign ID: 22V407000
Manufacturer Report Date: 06-09-2022
Chrysler (FCA US, LLC) is recalling certain 2022 Ram 1500, 2500 pickup trucks, and 3500 Cab Chassis vehicles with GVWR less than 10,000 lbs. The radio software may prevent the rearview image from displaying. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard number 111, "Rear Visibility."
A rearview camera that does not display an image reduces the driver's rear view, increasing the risk of a crash.
Dealers will reprogram the radio software, free of charge. Owner notification letters were mailed July 5, 2022. Owners may contact FCA US, LLC customer service at 1-800-853-1403. FCA US, LLS's number for this recall is Z47.
Recall: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE:ENGINE CONTROL MODULE (ECU/ECM)
NHTSA Campaign ID: 22V642000
Manufacturer Report Date: 08-26-2022
Chrysler (FCA US, LLC) is recalling certain 2022 Ram 3500, 3500 Cab Chassis, Ram 2500, and 4500 and 5500 Cab Chassis vehicles equipped with Cummins 6.7L turbo diesel engines. The engine control module (ECM) may have been built with a misaligned capacitor that can short-circuit, resulting in an internal loss of communication.
An internal loss of communication can result in a loss of drive power, increasing the risk of a crash.
Dealers will replace the ECM, free of charge. Owner notification letters are expected to be mailed October 15, 2022. Owners may contact FCA US, LLC customer service at 1-800-853-1403. FCA US, LLC's number for this recall is Z87.